Before Your Appointment
Thank you for choosing Brown Dermatology. Take a moment to review the information below to ensure you have all of the proper documentation before your appointment. If you have any questions visit our locations page for the phone number to your provider’s office. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Please bring the following items listed below:
- Photo ID (i.e. Drivers License, Passport, Identification Card)
- Insurance Card(s) (Please remember you may be considered a self pay patient without an Insurance Card at the time of visit)
- Co-Pays and Deductibles (If your insurance requires a co-payment or deductible, it is expected to be paid at the time of your visit. This is an insurance company policy. We accept cash, check, Visa, and Mastercard.)
- A List of your Current Medications
- Your Referral or Authorization Number (If your insurance carrier requires a referral, you will need to contact your Primary Care Physician, and have them fax it to us prior to your appointment. Without a referral you will need to reschedule your appointment.)
- Forms (Please print out and bring the filled out forms below)
- New Adult Patient Information Forms: Patient Packet and Medical Record Release
- New Pediatric Patient Information Forms: Patient Packet, Pediatric Treatment Consent Form, and Medical Record Release
- Mohs Patient Information Forms: Mohs Patient Questionnaire
- Established Patient Information: Please bring an updated list of any medications, medical conditions, and any other changes that have occurred since your last visit
No Show Policy
If you are running late to your appointment, please call the office to notify us so we can accommodate or reschedule the appointment. Please allow 24 hour prior notice should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to notify the office and not appearing for your office visit will result in a fee of $35.
For anyone under the age of 18 years old, a parent/guardian will need to complete the Pediatric Treatment Consent Form or the child cannot be seen. The form can be found above.
Contact your pharmacy and have them submit a refill request electronically or fax a prescription refill request to:
- East Providence – 401-432-6997
- Providence – Miram Hospital: 401-793-4809
- Providence – Mohs Surgery: 401-444-7135
- Providence – Rhode Island Hospital: 401-444-7144
- South Kingstown – 401-738-3857
- Warwick – 401-738-3857
- Westerly – 401-348-3090
Please allow 48–72 hours for prescriptions to be filled.